We LOVE Crayola here and the kids use their products all the time! We are also going on a LONG car ride this summer (to get to our favorite place in Maine) and we were very lucky to be sent an amazing assortment of Crayola products perfect for travel! I am extra excited because I can give my 3 year old Color Wonder products to use and won’t have to worry about her making a big mess in my recently shampooed minivan (she is quite a messy kid and normally that’s okay but I REALLY want to keep the minivan clean)! It works out perfectly that both girls sit next to each other and can share all of the Color Wonder products and the boys (both older) can share all of the Crayola Dry Erase products in the back row! It is one less thing to stress about for me because I now have some car distractions stashed away and I am not letting the kids see them until they need a surprise mid-travel! THANK YOU CRAYOLA!
|As Crayola helps keep your kids occupied in the backseat this summer, you can enjoy the ride because Crayola Color Wonderproducts are made to let kids express themselves without making a mess.
Create, erase, and create again with Crayola Dry Erase products that allow kids to unleash their inner artist over and over without carrying around hundreds of sheets of paper.
The lucky winner’s Crayola Summer Fun gift pack will contain (all the same great items that we got to review!):
- Crayola Color Wonder On the Go Tiny Tubes
- Color Wonder Coloring Pad
- Color Wonder Barbie Mini Coloring Pad and Markers
- Color Wonder Drawing Pad and Markers
- Dry Erase Travel Pack
- Dry Erase Zany Play
- Princess and the Frog Mess Free Color Wonder Activity Sets
Here are some Crayola links for you to check out:
- Crayola Website http://goo.gl/UZO6e
- Crayola on Facebook http://goo.gl/UV3aV
- Crayola on Twitter http://goo.gl/7dsuo
TO ENTER TO WIN A BUNCH GREAT CRAYOLA PRODUCTS:
- Leave me a comment letting me know if your kids like to color in the car
- One entry per person and US mailing addresses only
- CONTEST ENDS Tuesday July 31, 2012
Disclosure: The information, products and additional Crayola Summer Fun gift pack was provided by Crayola® through MyBlogSpark.
I know warm weather is supposed to make people crave ice cream but I’ve been craving salty crunchy things since spring. Flavored chips have not been lasting long here so I was very eager to try these new Pillsbury Baguette Chips! We all liked both the Italian Cheese & Herb flavor and the Cheddar Sundried Tomato flavor. I was thinking just John and I would like these but all four PICKY kids liked both flavors! In my mind these seemed like grown up snacks but we ended up having to share. I suppose they come closest to a bagel chip of anything I’ve had before but they are more bite sized. Very yummy! We were sent six bags but they are now gone 🙁 I get to give six bags away to someone though 🙂
- Pillsbury Website: http://goo.gl/fL5Fa
- Pillsbury Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/pad9ru
- Pillsbury Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/q8CoIm
- Click here for a Pillsbury Baguette Chips 75 cents off Coupon: http://bit.ly/PBCcoupon
ENTER TO WIN 3 bags of Italian Cheese & Herb AND 3 bags of Sundried Tomato Baguette Chips:
- Leave me a comment letting me know which flavor appeals to you the most
- One entry per person, US mailing addresses only
- Contest ends Tuesday July 31, 2012
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.