We loved our Minted holiday cards and I was so excited that we got the chance to do another Minted review! Minted is an online store featuring a unique and modern assortment of personalized photo cards, wedding invitations, and other personalized stationery and gifts, all designed by indie designers. They recently launched a 2012 Valentine’s Day Card and Gift Collection. Their collection includes classroom Valentine’s Day cards – the cards are perfect for your kids to hand out at school! Now Jamie is getting to hand out Minted Valentine’s Day cards with her picture to all her friends and teachers! I had a lot of fun personalizing some of the designs (I always go for the photo options) and I really loved the Little Birdie card that I paired with a great picture of her in a brown embroidered dress (it went so perfectly with the card design) BUT I really knew I had to design a purple card for my purple girl! I ended up saving about 6 different cards in the “my saved designs” on the Minted site and then I let Jamie choose her favorite, she picked the Queen of Hearts card in the purple color option (many cards have other color options and this one comes in pink or purple). She also asked to use a picture of herself in a purple jacket to match! I really like that she is giving out a Valentine that she chose, personalized with her picture and most importantly it has her name already on it. Writing around 30 Valentines is a lot for a kindergartener so its great that she just needs to write her friends names and can skip doing her own (my kids have had a few crying episodes trying to write last minute Valentines in a hurry). When you have boys choosing Valentines can be a tricky thing but Minted has quite a few fun cards geared towards boys that aren’t mushy (I am partial to all the robot ones!). Hmm I can’t figure out how to copy and paste the ones I designed but here are some of my favorites from the Minted site (including the one Jamie picked!):
I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for losing weight and getting healthier. So that means I am thinking about it BUT not actually doing it yet! I know, I NEED to start ASAP! I hadn’t really thought about incorporating canned soups into a diet but they are quick and portion controlled and now that our stove/oven just broke this weekend this prize package couldn’t have come at a better time! I have always been a fan of Progresso (clam chowder, lentil and minestrone are my favorites!) I’ve never watched Biggest Loser before and I’m excited to try out the show and the exercise DVD that I received. I have a contest on this blog but first here is some information from Progresso and their Souper You contest:
With 40 delicious soups with 100 calories or less per serving, Progresso Soup has a variety of offerings that help you beat diet boredom and satisfy your taste cravings, while helping you stick to your weight management calorie goals. Progresso soups are packed with hearty ingredients like pasta, beans, rice, meat and vegetables that suit your taste buds and make you feel good about including it in your meal choices.
- This year, the Souper You® Contest will provide three lucky winners with an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood; this includes a trip for 2 to Los Angeles, California where the winner will receive a head-to-toe makeover including hair and makeup, guided shopping spree with a $1,000 fashion retailer gift card, $1,000 spending money and 2 tickets to this season’s live finale of NBC’s The Biggest Loser
- Progresso is asking fans to visit www.SouperYou.com and submit their photo with a brief essay about why they love Progresso soups and why they deserve a makeover, by no later than February 22nd
- Fans can check back on March 12th for the announcement of the top ten finalists, and to vote for their favorite finalist until March 25th
- In addition, visit http://bit.ly/ProgressoCoup to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of four (4) cans of Progresso Soup today!
- Also, tune into The Biggest Loser on NBC Tuesdays at 8/7c
Enter to win 2 coupons for free Progresso Soup and a Biggest Loser Workout DVD:
- Leave me a comment letting me know your favorite Progresso soup
- Open to US mailing addresses only
- Contest ends Friday February 3, 2012
Disclosure: The Progresso® Souper You® prize pack, information, coupon, and giveaway have been provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.
Oooh a giveaway that I’m totally on time with!!! Not only that, I get to choose FOUR WINNERS to each win 6 boxes of Ocean Spray fruit snacks! They come in two flavors: Berries&Cherries and Assorted Fruit and each winner will receive 3 of each. My kids LOVE fruit snacks. Both flavors have cute fruit shapes. Since we got six boxes I sending some into school for my kids’ classrooms (they are a handy thing to give teachers for when someone in the class forgets snack).
Ocean Spray® Fruit Flavored Snacks are:
- Made with real fruit juice and natural colors* and flavors.
- 80 calories, gluten free and contain 100% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C.
- Available with year round Double Box Tops.
***You can click here to download a printable coupon for $1.10 off of the purchase of (2) Ocean Spray® Fruit Flavored snacks today!
Enter to win SIX boxes of Ocean Spray fruit snacks:
- Leave me a comment with which of your favorite fruit flavors you would like to see Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks come out with next?
- Contest open to US mailing addresses only
- Contest ends Monday January 23, 2012
- I will pick four winners!
Disclosure: Ocean Spray® Fruit Flavored Snacks, information, and giveaway have been provided by Ocean Spray® through MyBlogSpark.
Jamie started dance in September and loves it! Jillian wasn’t three yet so she had to wait until January to start and today was the long awaited day. She loved it and followed directions well but also snuck out of the room twice to come be shy with me. Overall it went great. After her first “big girl” dance class I took her to dunkin donuts for her favorite egg and cheese sandwich. She went and pulled a high chair to the table and climbed in. I love how she is a baby when it suits her and a big girl when she feels like it.