See Kai Run review and GIVEAWAY!!!
I am not a shoe person really (95% of the time I am either in Birkenstocks or Crocs and that includes winter) BUT I am very different when it comes to the kids. I LOVE kids shoes, even the boys styles. The kids’ feet are always growing so its nice that I actually NEED to keep picking out fun footwear for them! Of course Jamie is my first girl and we’re both enjoying her adorable shoes, at 2 years old she is already a shoe lover (big brother Ethan has always been too). I was thrilled to be given a pair of See Kai Run shoes for Jamie AND to be able to hold a giveaway for one of our lucky readers. Just from visiting their site I knew we’d love any of the shoes. The styles for both girls and boys are great and there are a lot of them to choose from (18 new designs for Fall). My absolute favorite of the girls are the Minas but I decided to go with the Lolas since they would go with more of Jamie’s clothes and are super cute as well.
She looks adorable in her Lolas and they are so soft and flexible which is the most important thing for her little feet. She doesn’t even need to wear socks with them because they are so comfortable and smooth on the inside (and I have never found another shoe I felt okay about her wearing without socks besides her Croc sandals). I could go on a lot more with all the things I love about these shoes but the most important thing I think I can tell you is that I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them!
On to the CONTEST! To enter: Contest is over!
- go visit See Kai Run, pick out the shoes you’d like if you are the lucky winner and then come back here and let me know in a comment!
- for an extra entry you can subscribe to our blog and let me know in another comment.
- oh and if you blog about this contest and then come back and leave the link you can also earn an extra entry (so you can get up to 3 entries).
- the contest is open to US and Canadian addresses only and ends on August 21st 2008.
- the winner will be emailed and will have 4 days to reply before I pick somebody new.
- GOOD LUCK (but even non-winners are lucky with some of the cutest styles on sale for $28 right now)!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.