Win a prize pack and try the NEW Dulce de Leche Cheerios
CHEERIOS are eaten practically every day in our house (can’t remember the last day that they weren’t eaten by at least one of them at breakfast). I think its great that there are so many new types of Cheerios lately. We just tried the yummy peanut butter ones and now we got to try the latest flavor dulce de leche AKA caramel. I thought they were great and so did John (despite his weird dislike of caramel). Three of the kids gave it a thumbs up and then of course there is Mr Picky who ONLY eats honey nut Cheerios (I knew he wouldn’t give them a chance, its not a Cheerio to him unless its honey nut but that means more for the rest of us!). They really smell good too! AND in with my package there was a dulche de leche scented candle that smells wonderful. I never buy scented candles but this one won me over! The ceramic polka dot bowl is adorable and my kids love eating their cheerios with the Cheerio spoon. I get to pick one of you to win all this neat stuff too!
ENTER TO WIN THE PRIZE PACK SHOWN IN THE PICTURE:
- Leave me a comment with your favorite Cheerio flavor
- Open to US mailing addresses only
- Contest ends Friday February 17th 2012
Don’t just eat Dulce de Leche Cheerios with milk at breakfast. Enjoy the sweet flavor and crunchy texture of Dulce de Leche Cheerios in one of these recipes for fun new snacking options:
- Dulce de Leche Cheerios Snack Mix- combine pretzels, nuts, and other sweet treats with Dulce de Leche Cheerios for a sweet and salty munching mix with a crunch
- Dulce de Leche Popcorn Balls- Gooey popcorn balls that melt in your mouth as you bite into the caramel flavors
- Dulce de Leche No Bake Snack Bars- Hearty bars with bits of fruit and nut for on-the-go snacking
- Dulce de Leche Apple Bread- A hint of caramel paired with refreshing apple flavors that is perfect for any time of day
- Dulce de Leche Cheerios Parfait- Jazz up your yogurt with Dulce de Leche Cheerios and fresh fruit
- Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecake- Make your own crust for this rich cheese cake using Dulce de Leche Cheerios
Disclosure: The new Dulce de Leche Cheerios information, product, and prize pack have been provided free of charge by Cheerios and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.