Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers (WIN a package and the Lorax)
YAY I am nearing the end of diapers with my kids!!! Actually we have been done with daytime diapers for a long time (thanks to our youngest being a super early easy potty trainer) but nighttime is still not so easy for some of my kids. Since I’m only buying pull-up types of diapers for at night I really haven’t been paying much attention to new diaper products and I’m glad that I was given the chance to do this review and learn about Seventh Generation diapers. Our one daughter doesn’t seem like she’ll be dry at night for awhile and she is very prone to eczema on her bottom so I was glad to learn that Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic. Here is some more info followed by a contest!
In partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax* also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!
The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands in March, with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Moreover, Free & Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit while Free and Clear training pants now have an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
Be among the first to try these new products before they hit store shelves and rest assured that with every Seventh Generation purchase you’re helping to protect the planet for future generations!
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
*The movie Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax © 2012 Universal Studios debuts in theaters this March. Based on The Lorax book and characters ™ & © 1971 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
ENTER TO WIN A PACKAGE OF SEVENTH GENERATION DIAPERS IN THE SIZE OF YOUR CHOICE AND THE LORAX BOOK:
- Leave me a comment letting me know what size diapers you would like if you win
- Contest open to US mailing addresses only
- Contest ends Friday March 9, 2012
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.