Crayola Colored Bubbles and Launcher!!! WIN some for your kids!
COLORED BUBBLES!!! I was really excited to get the chance to review Crayola’s new COLORED BUBBLES with my kids! So fun! A bit messy but GOOD messy! We were sent a three pack of colored bubbles and a bubble launcher that comes with two bottles of colored bubbles. These are perfect now that its spring and we need to get outside and run around more. The colors are nice and bright! They were messy but they didn’t stain our clothing (I wouldn’t send my kids out in clothes that I love just in case but I washed their clothes the next day and nothing stained)! The bubble launcher was fun and I liked when I used it and the kids popped the bubbles the best. My three year old couldn’t do it well on her own but the older kids got the hang of it pretty quickly. I like that you crank the handle to make the bubbles so NO BATTERIES are needed! Next time we use them I want to bring out my big roll of white paper and see it we can make some bubble art! I think my favorite time to use these will be on a hot day when I can let the kids go crazy with the bubbles and then hose them off outside after. I love any excuse to spray the kids with the hose in the summer!
Here is some more information from Crayola and then my contest:
Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles aren’t ordinary bubbles. Because they contain color, they’re messy and will leave temporary colorful marks on skin, cotton and cotton-blend clothing and intended outdoor surfaces. This took some moms by surprise when they used the product last year. They loved the idea of bubbles in different colors, but weren’t expecting them to be messy. We quickly acted on parents’ feedback and created a new version that keeps all the fun for kid and makes clean up easier for parents. Color magically rubs off skin, hoses off of many outdoor surfaces and washes out of cotton and cotton blend clothing.
Because you’re OK with messy play, we’d love for you to be among the first to try our next generation of colored bubbles and share your experience with your readers
Before you get blowing, we have some simple tips for you and your readers that make playing with Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles and cleaning up, even more awesome and enjoyable for both kids and moms.
- Dress for Mess. Wear washable play clothes and shoes. It’s best to not wear suede, leather or any other material that can’t be washed.
- Play Outside. An open grassy area is best away from new concrete, decks and porous surfaces like marble. Don’t use at formal events like weddings.
- Rub skin to remove color.
- Launder clothes promptly with water and detergent. Repeat washing may be needed.
- Hose off outdoor surfaces like sidewalks and driveways to wash away color.
- Crayola on Facebook http://on.fb.me/CrayolaFBK
- Crayola on Twitter http://bit.ly/CrayolaTWT
- Crayola on YouTube http://bit.ly/CrayolaLLC
I get to give away a Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles gift pack that will contain:
- One Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles 3-pack:
- Watch in awe as the air becomes filled with bunches of brightly colored “purple pizzazz,” “fuschia” and “unmellow yellow” bubbles, bringing wonder and adventure to a day of outdoor active play.
- One Bubble Launcher:
- For an instant bubble bash, just connect a bottle of colored bubbles, attach the crank handle to the launcher, and create tons of colorful bubbles with each turn! Turn the crank slowly to create bubbles.
- LEAVE ME A COMMENT LETTING ME KNOW YOUR FAVORITE TIME TO PLAY WITH BUBBLES
- FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY FOLLOW MY BLOG AND LET ME KNOW IN A SECOND COMMENT
- CONTEST OPEN TO US MAILING ADDRESSES ONLY
- CONTEST ENDS MONDAY APRIL 23, 2012
Disclosure: “The Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles product information and gift packs have been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark.”
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.