General Mills cereals have Curvy Straws inside, WIN a prize package!
We are big General Mills fans here! I’m slow with this review but wow is spring BUSY! Crazy but good crazy. So that’s also my excuse why cereal is not just for breakfast anymore, we’ve had cereal nights when our schedule gets too insane with sports and activities. Of course no complaints when I offer the kids Cheerios for dinner and soon school will be out and summer laziness will be very welcome. Here is a little info from General Mills about the new CURVY STRAWS inside specially marked boxes (my kids love them in their cups or for finishing up the extra milk in the bottom of the bowl):
- Be sure to collect all six different colorful straws featuring beloved Big G cereal characters
- Participating Big G cereals include Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (17 oz.), Lucky Charms®(16 oz.), Reese’s® Puffs (18 oz.), Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.), Trix®(14.8 oz) and Cocoa Puffs® (16.5 oz)
- Made with more whole grain than any other ingredient, Big G cereal, combined with a ½ cup of milk, can help provide a great start to your family’s day
Whole Grain Nation Website: http://bit.ly/CurvyStraws
I was sent the following and the winner I pick will get the same fun prize:
- 1 box of a participating Big G cereal
- 1 Curvy Straw (you’ll get one in the cereal also, my kids have been using them a ton, since they come apart washing it easy)
- 1 ‘spilt’ milk bowl (super neat silicone bowl, my kids LOVE it!)
- 2 glow cups
- 2 tangle toys
ENTER TO WIN a curvy straw prize package:
- Leave me a comment on this post letting me know how many mornings cereal is eaten in your house
- Open to US mailing addresses only
- HURRY contest ends Thursday May 24th 2012
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.